Are you in need of some financial assistance to pay for your next AlMaghrib seminar? Qabeelat Wasat is willing to help.
- Scholarship applications must be completed no later than 10 days prior to class. The only exception is for reverts who are taking an AlMaghrib class for the very first time. If you need to pay in installments, register early.
- All funds must be paid to your AlMaghrib account no later than the Wednesday before seminar starts.
- After the class, all scholarship students must take the exam. Failure to do so will result in a loss of scholarship for future classes. Click here for more information about the exam.
- Requesting financial assistance and then failing to show up to a seminar without notifying Qabeelat Wasat Finance committee (2 days prior to class) may result in loss of future scholarships.
- On seminar days, there will be no on-site transfer of cash in regards to scholarships.
- If you are applying on behalf of multiple individuals, please register each individual separately on www.almaghrib.org using separate emails and then include the emails for each individual in the comments section of this form.
- Due to budget constraints, we cannot give full scholarships unless in the most dire situations. For an exception, please email Farhan Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.